Management Internship (m/f)
Based in beautiful Hamburg, media and gaming city, the multinational Whow team of 25 will bring the thrill and excitement of Vegas to everyone’s device. We at Whow Games aspire to be the Europe´s leading online social casino platform by developing outstanding free-to-play casino games on solid platforms, allowing our players to play anytime, anywhere and on any device. You will get the chance to be part of a fast growing and game-changing company in the field of social casino.
We are looking for a passionate intern who is willing to join our team at an early stage and help build great casino games that will be enjoyed by millions across our distribution network. You will be a key contributor to the project and work closely with experienced and proven professionals from marketing, project management, development and business development.
- Work closely with management on the completion of our platform
- Analyse the world’s leading social casino platforms
- Playtest our platform as one of the first in the world
- Ability to adapt to start-up company needs
- Good knowledge of free to play and social games
- Proactive, organized, highly motivated, team player
- Available for a 6 month internship
- Fluent in English and German
- Highly dynamic and motivated international team of 25 greatly skilled engineers, designers and hungry entrepreneurs
- Your own choice of hardware and OS
- The opportunity to be part of a game-changing team
- Challenging and engaging environments
- Fair compensation
- A positive working atmosphere with motivated colleagues
- Teamwork, quick decisions, flat company hierarchy and possibilities to grow and supply your own ideas
- Long-term perspective
- Regular team activities
- Flexible and fair working hours and conditions
- Office in the heart of the city
Your contact within Whow Games is Inna Plachotny.
Please submit your application (Cover letter, CV, references) and your date of availability to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Internship”.